The page of pconly4test.yournewsoft.net opened instead of the page you are requesting?
Why does your browser keep redirecting you?
Don’t know if it is a redirect virus or something else that causing this?
Virus scan reports your computer is clean but this redirection still exists?
If you are looking for an effective removal guide to remove it, you can refer to this article and it will guide you how to that.
What Is Pconly4test.yournewsoft.net?
Pconly4test.yournewsoft.net is classified as browser hijacker which is designed to force computer users visit this site and mislead them download fake updates. It is a malicious domain displaying in new-window form to deceive innocent users. It claims that can provide you with multiple search services, product-links, coupons, online shopping information and other useful information to entice users to click it. It is able to hijack and corrupt your web browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome and even replace its site as your default browser without any permission. Furthermore, it is able to terminate your executable programs and keep redirecting you to its domain or other malicious websites, which are full of various advertisements promoting commercial products, banner ads, coupon codes, deals, offers and others in order to increase profits.
It is a dangerous browser hijacker and not a legitimate web site. Instead, it is capable of spying on your search items and queries and then accordingly sending you related pop-ups and coupons. But you cannot get the relevant or desired search results at all even though you search for in your own search engine. It displays a lot of pop-ups, porn sites, phishing pages, and malicious websites to interrupt you. What’s worse, it is able to spy on your Internet activities and record your cookies and browsing history in order to gather your confidential information stored on the computer. And then it will send the collected information to the third-party for illegal benefits. There is no reason for you to keep such computer infection on your computer. You should remove it as early as you can if you do not want your computer being corrupted.
Pconly4test.yournewsoft.net Removal Guide
➺Option 3: Remove pconly4test.yournewsoft.net Manually By Following the Instructions Given in This Post.
Option 1: Remove pconly4test.yournewsoft.net Automatically with Removal Tool SpyHunter
SpyHunter is a reputable and powerful malware removal tool, which is able to detect and remove various kinds of computer threats from your PC within minutes. It can deeply scan your whole PC system to find out and delete the various kinds of threats automatically and completely. You can follow the simple steps below to install it on your PC and use it to remove the infection.
Step 1: Click on the below button to download SpyHunter on your computer
Step 2: Double click the icon of SpyHunter to run the program. Click on the Run button if the system prompts a window asking you whether you want to run the program or not.
Step 3: Tick I accept the license agreement and then click Next. Then SpyHunter will be installed on your computer automatically.
Step 4: As soon as you finish the installation, launch the removal tool to perform a full system scan to find out the threat by clicking on “Scan Computer Now”.
Step 5: When the scan finishes, check the scan result and then click the Remove button to delete all the detected threats from your computer. Reboot your computer to apply all changes.
Option 2: Remove Pconly4test.yournewsoft.net Automatically by Using Removal Tool Malwarebyte Anti-Malware
Malwarebyte Anti-Malware is a powerful and reputable anti-malware program that has the ability to scan your system and remove all detected threats from your computer. To remove the redirect virus completely and easily, you can first download and install this removal tool on your computer and run it to perform the removal task automatically.
Step 2: When the download process is accomplished, double-click at “mbam-setup” file to start the installation of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
Step 3: Click “Run” if you see a window similar to the below one.
Step 4: Now you will see the “Welcome to the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Setup Wizard” window. Click on the “Next“ button to continue the installation process.
Step 5: Follow the setup wizard to install the removal tool on your computer. When you see the below window, check the box of “Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware” and click the “Finish” button.
Step 6: Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and click on the “Scan” tab, select “Threat Scan” and then click on the “Scan Now” button to perform a full scan of your computer system.
Step 7: After that, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware will start scanning your whole PC system to find out the adware other hiding threats. You will have to wait for a while during this procedure.
Step 8: Once the scan is complicated, Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware will show you a list of all the threats detected on your computer. Now you can click “Quarantine All” and then click the “Apply Actions” button to remove all the detected threats from your computer.
Step 9: After removing all the infections, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware may require you to reboot your PC in order to remove some leftovers of the threats. If you see a message stating that it needs to reboot your computer as the follow image, please click yes.
Option 3: Remove Pconly4test.yournewsoft.net Manually By Following the Instructions Given Below
Step one: Remove the Programs Related to Pconly4test.yournewsoft.net from Computer System.
1. Get ready for the redirect virus removal.
1) Close the current windows, applications, E-mail, etc.
2) Open System Task Manager by using key combination(Ctrl+Alt+Del).
3) Locate Processes tab in the opening window, search for all the running processes that related to the redirect virus from the list, select them and click on End Process button to disable them quickly.
4) Close System Task Manager.
2. Open Control Panel to Find the programs and remove them.
1) Hold the Win key to open the Start menu and click on Control Panel option.
2) In the pop-up window, locate Programs and click on the Uninstall A Program.
3) Search for the programs from the list and select them, click on the Uninstall button to start the removal by following the onscreen uninstall wizard until finished.
4) Close the current windows and reboot the computer at once.
Step two: Reset the Browser Settings to Remove the Pop-ups Related to Pconly4test.yournewsoft.net.
1. Start the browser and reset the browser settings to erase the traces related to the redirect virus rapidly.
1) Click on Tools and select Internet Options from the drop-down menu.
2) Under Advanced tab, click on Reset button and approve the resetting.
3) Restart the browser when it finished.
1) Click on Help and click on Troubleshooting Information.
2) In the pop-up page, click on Reset Firefox button and confirm the resetting.
1) Open the Chrome menu then click on Settings.
2) Click on Showed Advanced Settings in the displayed page, and then click on Reset Browser Setting button.
2. Set the Adblocker in the browser to prevent malicious pop-ups effectively.
1) Open Internet Options from Tools, then click on Privacy tab.
2) Select the “Turn on Pop-up Blocker” option, then save the setting.
1) Click on Tools from menu bar then click on Add-ons.
2) Find the search bar on top right corner, input “Adblock Plus” and search for it.
3) Install the Adblock Plus by following the wizard.
1) Open the Settings page from Chrome menu, then select Extensions from it.
2) Find out the Adblock Plus for Google Chrome in the Chrome Web Store.
3) Install Adblock Plus in the Google Chrome browser.
4) Restart the browser to let the settings take effect.
Step three: Delete the leftovers from the System Thoroughly
1. Remove the registry entries and keys from Registry Editor.
1) Press Win+R together to open Run box, then type “regedit” in it and open Registry Editor.
2) Locate the left side in the Registry Editor to find out all the remaining registry entries of the redirect virus in it and remove them all carefully.
3) Remove the files and folders associated with pconly4test.yournewsoft.net.
Step four: Restart the computer normally to apply all changes when all the steps are done.
Pconly4test.yournewsoft.net is a rather annoying redirect virus that may perform many evil actions to mess up your web browsers and PC system. It is able to corrupt all of the web browsers installed on your PC. Once enters your PC, it will modify the original browser settings to boost website traffic for its sponsored sites. Your default search provider will be changed in a suspicious one as well. Besides, it will display numerous pop-up ads on your web pages to gain ads revenue. At the same time, this redirect has the ability to steal your sensitive data. However, it is suggested to get rid of pconly4test.yournewsoft.net redirect virus from your PC to avoid further damages or losses.
Note: Deleting pconly4test.yournewsoft.net redirect virus manually is a difficult and risky task. Your computer may end up with a complete crash if your delete the wrong system files or registry entries. Thus, using an automatic removal tool will be a better choice. All that you need is to download the removal tool on your computer by clicking on the below button and install it on your computer. After installing such a removal tool, you can easily remove the infection within minutes.